Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to maintenance tickets online.
- Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to use a computer confidently.
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.